Facilities Management Ireland
Tuesday: 6 March 2018: 09.30 – 17.00
Wednesday: 7 March 2018: 09.30 – 16.00
This is a FREE to attend Exhibition and Conference
It’s FM Ireland’s 10th Birthday in 2018 – Which will be marked with a bang!!!
This event has consistently delivered the largest gathering of buyers and decision makers responsible for the various aspects involved in FM, Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Security and the management of effective and efficient working facilities.
Next year we are looking to expand the Conference Programme as well as create additional interactive opportunities through the creation of the Soap Box Technical Theatre…
6 March & 7 March
Registration Opens at 09.30 am on both Days
- Why Attend
- Find the latest industry solutions all in one place
- See new products and technology, find solutions from leading vendors – all under one roof!
- Pick up tips for your business
- Talk to industry experts to arm yourself with practical information on action-oriented solutions you can implement for your business.
- Make informed purchasing decisions
- Walk the show floor, learn about the latest trends, and engage face-to-face with suppliers and pick up tips on how you can boost your business.
- Create genuine business contacts
- Network and share ideas with the business community and build on your list of relevant contacts.
- Attend Educational seminars on the latest industry issues
- Listen to Key insights from i thought leaders & service providers
- First-hand case studies from SMEs that are leading the way in growing their business.
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest solutions in the technology showcase
- Excellent networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
- Meet over 100 exhibitors that can help your business needs